AMCAS and TMDSAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laplace

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we send in transcripts and our pre-health committee letters before we submit the applications?

If so, are there any particular sections that have to be completed before we can send in a transcript/LORs (aside from the designating LORs to print out the request form)?

Couldn't find this in the search and the AMCAS thread is too long to read through everything, thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Can we send in transcripts and our pre-health committee letters before we submit the applications?

If so, are there any particular sections that have to be completed before we can send in a transcript/LORs (aside from the designating LORs to print out the request form)?

Couldn't find this in the search and the AMCAS thread is too long to read through everything, thanks in advance

Not sure about AMCAS since I haven't done it yet. TMDSAS you need to complete the terms attended and college coursework section before submitting LOR. I don't think there's any restrictions on transcripts.

You can always read the section instructions for TMDSAS and AMCAS for those.

I feel the need to give you some well-meaning, light-hearted crap for this. :) http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=11068120&highlight=submit+transcripts#post11068120 (searched "submit transcripts" in the AMCAS thread)