AMCAS application questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedgrl1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to see a sample of a blank AMCAS application so I can see everything it asks for?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyway to see a sample of a blank AMCAS application so I can see everything it asks for?
Sure, just open an AMCAS application for the current cycle. Don't submit it, and you can even fill it out and everything. As long as you don't submit, no one will ever know you opened it. I did it myself prior to applying.

Sure, just open an AMCAS application for the current cycle. Don't submit it, and you can even fill it out and everything. As long as you don't submit, no one will ever know you opened it. I did it myself prior to applying.
Be sure to use the same account when you are ready to apply. AMCAS frowns on one person holding multiple accounts. Alternatively, see this 2015 AMCAS Worksheet (Shows what needs to be filled in): https://www.aamc.org/students/download/181674/data/application_worksheet.pdf

Reactions: 1 user