AMCAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linds.roth93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am confused how I should be entering work and activities. Should I copy straight from my resume (in bullet form) or write a descriptive paragraph? Also, what do I include for my most meaningful events?

For my transcript, is it okay to use my unofficial as a reference for my grades or will it be different than my official (I go to Rutgers if that matters)?

Any help is really appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

1) I am confused how I should be entering work and activities. Should I copy straight from my resume (in bullet form) or write a descriptive paragraph? 2) Also, what do I include for my most meaningful events?

3) For my transcript, is it okay to use my unofficial as a reference for my grades or will it be different than my official (I go to Rutgers if that matters)?
1) The directions advise to be very careful about copy and paste, because any special formatting that's used will get messed up. You can use bullets or narrative, or both, as seems to best convey what you want to communicate.
2) You are only obliged to pick one Most Meaningful. Which activities do you think most impacted your career decisions or gave you the most insights? For detailed advice, see: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ork-activities-tips-thread-2015-2016.1130356/
3) Get an official copy.

Reactions: 1 user