AMCAS GPAs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xSTALLiONx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does the AMCAS application show what it figured out your GPA and BCMP GPA's to be?? if so, where? I entered in my classes and grades but I don't see it but others have mentioned it..
I kind of remember someone mentioning it but they might have been calculating it themselves.. I just want to confirm that what I thought BCMP GPA is matches with MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

It will show it after you've been processed.

patience, young stallion...as soon as you hear back that it's been processed you can go back to the site and look over everything.

Members don't see this ad :)
generic said:
patience, young stallion...as soon as you hear back that it's been processed you can go back to the site and look over everything.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-tx

generic said:

proccessed= submitted? or can it be processed but not sent to the schools and available for altering..

xSTALLiONx said:
proccessed= submitted? or can it be processed but not sent to the schools and available for altering..

No. Processed means that someone has sat down with your transcripts and compared them to what you entered on your application. Once they've done that, then your grades will show up in tables, as will your GPA for each semester, broken into BPCM and everything else. You'll know it when you see it.