AMCAS Grade Input Question - Withdrew from entire quarter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wearechemicals

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I withdrew from my last quarter because I was initially told that I still needed to meet one course requirement, enrolled, and was then was told that I didn't need to take the course.

On my transcript, there is no courses listed for that quarter. There is just a single line message "Withdrew from quarter on xx/xx/xxxx" Just to be clear, this is a quarter drop and not individual course drops.

How do I handle this since there are no courses listed on the transcript? Do I need to worry about it since I withdrew from the entire quarter?

Members don't see this ad.

No course to input, no grade to input.
I just got a reply from AMCAS via email telling me to just input grades exactly as they appear on my transcript.

I am guessing that this means that I create no entries for the quarter that I withdrew from but I should still say that I attended this university until the quarter that I withdrew?

I basically have a strange 1 year gap between my last quarter of graded work and the last quarter which I withdrew from. I was awarded my degree on that last quarter that I withdrew from after a year of inactivity.