AMCAS question - dates attended

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PittMedicine

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AMCAS asks the dates attended for the university I am currently going to. I took high school courses here, so do I count that? Also, I"m not sure if graduation is in late April or early May, so which month do I put down? I'm so confused about that.
:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Ask an advisor or even a teacher about the graduation dates. At my school it's always early May or it has been that way since I've been at school anyway. As for the start and end dates I'm not sure. I would think that it would be when you were officially accepted as an undergrad, but you never know. Anyone else know anything about it?

Members don't see this ad :)
PittMedicine said:
AMCAS asks the dates attended for the university I am currently going to. I took high school courses here, so do I count that? Also, I"m not sure if graduation is in late April or early May, so which month do I put down? I'm so confused about that.

I did a full year dual enrollment at a community college, so put the dates I was enrolled in highschool/college courses as part of the dates of attendance.

Your college should publish a calendar with all important university-wide dates (ours is listed as a registrars calendar)....so if you can find that, you should be able to find the dates for graduation next year.

PittMedicine said:

What about finishing my courses in December but not getting the diploma till May? Where does that fit?

Thanks