AMCAS Submission Receipt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smathew

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone by chance have a copy of their AMCAS submission receipt they could PM me? (You can delete or hide any identifying information). My credit card still hasn't been charged for my application and I can't locate a receipt in my email, though I remember getting one at some point. I just want to double check the terms of submission, whether I would be charged right away etc. If you can help me out, that would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey smathew. I'm not sure if someone privately answered your question but here's the receipt with my info erased:

Thank you for submitting your AMCAS application fees. Save this e-mail for your records.

Name : ERASED
AAMC ID : ERASED
Charge Date : July 29, 2013
Fee Description : AMCAS Application Fee
Amount : ERASED
Credit Card Type : ERASED
Credit Card Number : ERASED
Expiration Date : ERASED
Name On Card : ERASED

Transaction Authorization:
By electing to pay with a credit card, the applicant authorizes AMCAS to supply the cardholder's bank with information it requires about your AMCAS agreement in order to resolve inquiries regarding related charges.We may attempt to contact you if your payment is not approved. In addition, your application will not be
processed if replacement card information or sufficient payment to cover the Application Fees is not received by AMCAS.

If you have any questions about your payment status or account information, please call (202) 828-0600 or email
[email protected].

I looked up the date I submitted my application (7/29/13) in my banking statements and the amount posted the following day (7/30/13). I am pretty sure they charged me when I submitted. Is it possible that it's under your pending charges? Has your available credit been reduced by that amount? If I were you, I'd just give them a call to get it all sorted out.

Hope that helps.