AMCAS submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone else notice they changed the date that you can first submit to June 5th? Not a big change obvi just wondering why and if it's going to continue to be pushed back

Members don't see this ad.

I think it has a lot more to do with June 1 being a Friday than any effort to push back applications
Yeah I know, it was originally June 4th though. Not a big deal really

Members don't see this ad :)
June 29
Data transferred to medical schools
I believe this is 2 weeks later than the norm... Kind of a bigger deal? I'm taking the mcat June 21 and am very appreciative of the date change

June 29
Data transferred to medical schools
I believe this is 2 weeks later than the norm... Kind of a bigger deal? I'm taking the mcat June 21 and am very appreciative of the date change
so our apps won't be sent to any schools until that date? that is also helpful to me considering I'm on waiting lists and would like to not drop my life savings on the primary if I'm going to end up getting in somewhere this year haha

also, whoever likes to patrol SDN and move discussions to a more "appropriate" area of SDN, don't move this one. I can never find it after it's been moved