AMCAS transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wangdoodle18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I sent out my transcripts to AMCAS last week, but they still haven't received it yet. I think it may be due the fact that I didn't give the registrar the AMCAs transcript request form.

Should I send out a new transcript request with the form attached? Do I just make a copy of the form and mail/email it to the registrar's office and tell them to attach it to my transcript to AMCAS:confused:?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I sent out my transcripts to AMCAS last week, but they still haven't received it yet. I think it may be due the fact that I didn't give the registrar the AMCAs transcript request form.

Should I send out a new transcript request with the form attached? Do I just make a copy of the form and mail/email it to the registrar's office and tell them to attach it to my transcript to AMCAS:confused:?

Thanks

You may want to call the school(s) today and see if they received your request and have forwarded them on to AMCAS yet. You could also call AMCAS and see if they'll process them (which I assume they would) without the cover sheet. I believe the cover sheet just makes it as easy as possible for AMCAS to find your information in the system. But I would doubt that it would take AMCAS much longer to find you in the system if the transcript has sufficient and correct info on it.