American University Post Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psalms91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good evening,

I have been lurking for awhile absorbing information and there is plenty of great information on these boards. I haven't seen the answer to my question so I decided to post here....

I am looking for a post-bac to strengthen my credentials for dental school. Has anyone went through the post bac program at American University? Could anyone give some insight (especially if you are/were going for dental school).

I wanted to apply to the post bac at VCU however, that program is for individuals who majored in something non-science based.

How hard the classes are, the ease of scheduling etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Did you end up applying @Psalms91 ?? What were your stats?

I was just accepted to this program! Has anyone gone through it and have any further info?

Members don't see this ad :)
did you end up attending American, and could you shre any details about your experience?

did you end up attending American, and could you shre any details about your experience?
Hi. I am trying to get some information regarding American Univ postbac program and came across your post. If you don't mind responding back if you ever tried to attend the program and if you did how is it/was it. Thank you for your help.