Americans at Trinity College Dublin School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TCDMed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an American who was recently accepted into Trinity College Dublin School of Medicine through the Atlantic Bridge Program. I am beyond excited to be moving to Ireland and starting school this upcoming fall.

I am interested in hearing from current Americans studying Medicine at TCD, or from American graduates from this program currently practicing back in the US. Any information you can provide would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I am an American who was recently accepted into Trinity College Dublin School of Medicine through the Atlantic Bridge Program. I am beyond excited to be moving to Ireland and starting school this upcoming fall.

I am interested in hearing from current Americans studying Medicine at TCD, or from American graduates from this program currently practicing back in the US. Any information you can provide would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Hi! I actually applied this year and I am praying that I get in! Tell me how your experience is like so far!

Could you provide some information on the application process, such as when the application process opens and difficulty of applying?

Members don't see this ad :)
They said applications for the 2014 class will open around july/august

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Any current or former students who could give a review on Trinity? :)