An artistic pharmacy student and a creative fundraiser

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artsypharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This may an unconventional post to this forum, but I am a third year pharmacy student that is thinking about expanding more on her artistic side by opening an Etsy shop to sell pharmacy-themed coasters as unique gifts to pharmacist, nurses, and doctors. I had recently tried it as a class fundraiser and it was a huge hit out our pharmacy university. Do you think this has a chance with proper marketing, and if so, would there be any interest among this forum? I have any information you may need if your inquiries are serious.

Here's a sample of the work from the fundraiser:

Thanks for any feedback!

-Artsypharm

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• CoasterPic.jpg
    CoasterPic.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 57
How much does it cost to make? How much do you sell them for?

Cost is relatively inexpensive to make, just depends on the order size. I sell them for 1 for $8, 2 for 10, 4 for $20, and each additional for $5.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also think your idea is cool, but you'll be able to sell more to a broader market if you make them fun/expand beyond medicine. Maybe even make some with dirty words.

Sounds great! Thanks for the feedback :) I LOVE the petri dish soaps btw...that's incredible

I also think your idea is cool, but you'll be able to sell more to a broader market if you make them fun/expand beyond medicine. Maybe even make some with dirty words.

Lol, can't you say this about most pharmacy related merchandise?

Reactions: 1 user