Analytically how are my grades, any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should I switch to Honors Biology?

• Yes, switch to Honors biology.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, stay in Biology.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

MrEvoq

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello :),

I am here to seek advice early before I meet with my counselor. I am stuck in a tough situation. As shown below I have a B in Biology. Yes that's right, a B. Why? Distracting class, new teacher, and Freshman ninth graders don't really care much as I do. Excuse? No. Only my mild procrastination that I am slowly breaking away from.

My intended plan:
> Seek schedule changes for semester 2 and switch from Biology to Honors Biology.
> Getting averaged out semester 1 grades to A's in Biology, Geometry, and hopefully an A in AP Euro history. While that happens, I maintain consistent work ethic to achieve A's in my elective courses such as German and Financial Management.
> Eliminating my weaknesses.

Strong Points:
- Work ethic
- Faith and Hope
- Open minded

Weak points:
- Mild procrastination
- Working out a schedule

My Question: "How would I plan this out effectively and what are some courses I need to take in order to pursue my career choice in medicine?"

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/grades.png/

Members don't see this ad.

I am here to seek advice early before I meet with my counselor. I am stuck in a tough situation. As shown below I have a B in Biology. Yes that's right, a B. Why? Distracting class, new teacher, and Freshman ninth graders don't really care much as I do. Excuse? No. Only my mild procrastination that I am slowly breaking away from.

My intended plan:
> Seek schedule changes for semester 2 and switch from Biology to Honors Biology.
> Getting averaged out semester 1 grades to A's in Biology, Geometry, and hopefully an A in AP Euro history. While that happens, I maintain consistent work ethic to achieve A's in my elective courses such as German and Financial Management.

Strong Points:
- Work ethic
- Faith and Hope
- Open minded

Weak points:
- Mild procrastination
- Working out a schedule

My Question: "How would I plan this out effectively and what are some courses I need to take in order to pursue my career choice in medicine?"

You're in high school...and even if you were an undergrad, I wouldn't worry about it.

My intended plan:

Strong Points:
- Work ethic
- Faith and Hope
- Open minded

Weak points:
- Mild procrastination
- Working out a schedule

You're in high school...and even if you were an undergrad, I wouldn't worry about it.