Anatomy Flash Cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erasable

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw some anatomy flash cards in the book store that looked really tempting.
1. Are Anatomy Flash Cares worth it?
2. Which brand of Anatomy Flash Cards would you recommend?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

erasable said:
Thanks!

I recommend the ones featured in Van Wilder

I used Netter flash cards to keep up with the massive amount of bs they make you learn in anatomy and I thought they helped. Some ppl don't like illustrations though and would rather use Rohen's or spend countless hours poking cadavers. IF you like the netter atlas then the flashcards are just a lot of the same templates with numbered structures and answers on the back....good for quick review.

Members don't see this ad :)
Netter!!! Use Netter, they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have an opinion on Kaplan's flashcards? Gray's? Barron's?
esp relative to Netter's?

I liked Netters

I liked the netters. The only downside was that I ended up memorizing what the structure was in the illustration, but had a heard time corelating it with the real thing. Make sure you put in your lab time too!

LuckyBambooGirl said:
I liked the netters. The only downside was that I ended up memorizing what the structure was in the illustration, but had a heard time corelating it with the real thing. Make sure you put in your lab time too!
I used Gray's, they were not that great... I liked Netter's more (from my friend's set). Does BRS have flashcards?

used netter for skeletal...not so much help for the rest

Currently use the Netter ones as bookmarks :mad:

erasable said:
Thanks!

I def thought they were. Go w/ netters!

TxMed said:
used netter for skeletal...not so much help for the rest

I thought they were good for a high yield review. Obviously you need more detail to learn with, but they were a great resource for me for review before exams and w/ small amounts of time between lectures etc... remember, repetition repetition repetition.

What do the flash cards have on them? Picture on one side, word on the next?

I don't know how long my strategy will hold through, but for now I'm just looking at the drawing (or just imagining it) and repeating the terms over and over? Bleh..