And it begins...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedPR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you for applying to A.T. Still University's Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (ATSU-KCOM)! We have received your application materials from AACOMAS and welcome you to our admissions process. We invite you to access our online secondary application at the link below:

Good luck writing!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you already have LoR's sent in? Are they required to even get a secondary, or do you need them when you submit your secondary?

Members don't see this ad :)
OK question,

Is it okay to copy and paste from AACOMAS...cause this is pretty much what this is.

Yeah, I did too. Just wanted to see if it was legit. I am gonna give KCOM a call tomorrow with some questions about the clinical experience part of the app...I have some experiences that I am not sure count.

Also, did you list all of your shadowing in one space? I pretty much filled my app with shadowing and still have more clinical stuff to put in...wondering what to do. Thanks.

Yeah, I did too. Just wanted to see if it was legit. I am gonna give KCOM a call tomorrow with some questions about the clinical experience part of the app...I have some experiences that I am not sure count.

Also, did you list all of your shadowing in one space? I pretty much filled my app with shadowing and still have more clinical stuff to put in...wondering what to do. Thanks.

Yup, all in 1 spot just like on my AACOMAS.

what's with the: " Community health center and IHS experience must be verified by letter from the center."

Does this only apply to hospital involvement?

*edit: nevermind, found the answer in the 2011-2012 thread.

Last edited: