Anki version of Feralis DAT bio notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shulk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/957664361

This is an Anki deck I made that contains all of the Feralis DAT bio notes. It was useful to me, so hopefully someone else can benefit from it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
You need Anki to use these flashcards.
http://ankisrs.net/
It's a spaced repetition flashcard program - it will show you cards that you forget more frequently until you remember them! Most people began using it to learn languages but it is now commonly used in medical and dental school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for sharing these. I'm sure they took forever to make. I started studying for the DAT today and already found them helpful as a supplement for the first chapter of Cliff's AP Bio.

Just a quick little bump as these cards are very useful for the 3 chapters of Cliff's/Barron's/Ferrali's I've covered. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Does anyone know how I can view all of the individual questions so I can break the flashcards into individual decks corresponding to a chapter as opposed to the whole thing?

I wouldn't recommend that. Read the notes, then use the cards to test yourself and reinforce memorization of the notes. I also wouldn't recommend diving into the notes or these flashcards until you have completed your first year of basic biology.

I wouldn't recommend that. Read the notes, then use the cards to test yourself and reinforce memorization of the notes. I also wouldn't recommend diving into the notes or these flashcards until you have completed your first year of basic biology.

I read 2/3 of cliff biology and found myself to go through really slow, but the flashcards have been amazing as I could focus doing without having a hard time 2 hrs straight.. What should I do?

Well, if you are really having a hard time with the books, and the flashcards are helping you focus better then go for it. They contain all of the same information that is in the Feralis notes, but the pictures and diagrams are in the notes only. Those can be very helpful so make sure you review the Feralis notes to look for pictures if something is unclear.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, if you are really having a hard time with the books, and the flashcards are helping you focus better then go for it. They contain all of the same information that is in the Feralis notes, but the pictures and diagrams are in the notes only. Those can be very helpful so make sure you review the Feralis notes to look for pictures if something is unclear.

I see. Thank you for your advice! I will try to get the flash cards first and then look at the diagrams that I am really weak!

I know that Feralis biology also has uploaded a deck of Anki biology flashcards on his DAT bootcamp website. is that one not good?

Is there any way to study based on topic? Like if I'm weak in physiology to just do those cards or what???

I am wondering the same things. The cards are really amazing, but I go back and forth between topics. Is there a way we can choose topics from the (+1000) cards to study from on a particular day. Every time I open the deck, it takes me to the first topic's cards. Also, I feel like since I can't navigate through the cards to choose the topic during content reivew, do you recommend using them after I have gone through the entire feralis biology notes?

Sorry its just taking me forever to go through my biology content and I really wanna speed up the process as I am taking the exam in 5+ weeks.
Response is highly appreciated!