Another bad dentist makes news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Not surprised at all. He's just another greedy and unethical cheapskate that finally got caught in his own ill doings, at the expense of his patients. This is why it is SOOO important to read reviews on every professional you visit (Dentist, Physician, Plumber, etc...).

~Question everything~

I would trust the licensing bureau instead of those webs. Horrible experience with 4+plumber on web referral!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not surprised at all. He's just another greedy and unethical cheapskate that finally got caught in his own ill doings, at the expense of his patients. This is why it is SOOO important to read reviews on every professional you visit (Dentist, Physician, Plumber, etc...).

~Question everything~

Reviews can be very misleading too. Many offices use filtered review companies like Five Star Reviews to selectively place 5 star reviews and filter out even 4 star reviews, among some unsavory maneuvers. Don't trust everything you read.

This case shocks me on so many levels. Not the least of which is that 15 years ago, my 1st job out of residency was actually in that very practice! At that time though, the doctor in question in this case wasn't in any way affiliated with the practice, let alone out of dental school. I know that the previous owners, for whom I worked for and they eventually sold out to the dentist in question, are taking this very hard, as what the practice became after they retired is quite different, and generally not in a "good" way to what they had spent over a quarter century building up

Reactions: 1 user