Another day, another empty mailbox...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H0mersimps0n

HMO CRUSHER
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry, just needed to vent... :(

Members don't see this ad.

Im still waiting to get to that point :( AACOMAS still has me down as pending for my apps to be sent to the schools!

I hear you Homer!

Have you had interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Some people don't get acceptance letters, or interview invites, until the spring.

Be patient and smile...or your mailman will hate you! (mine did)

:)

at least you have a functional mailbox :)

my mailbox was knocked down by some punks in the middle of the summer. we couldn't get our mail for 3 days b/c my mom's car was in the shop and my dad couldn't get to the post office on time. finally we put the mailbox back up. only to have it knocked down again! the cops arrested a bunch of h.s. boys for vandalism that same night. since then, my mailbox has been fine.

don't take things like an empty mailbox for granted- at least you have one :) :)

(just figured you guys could use a little smile!)

well its just torterous because I've already interviewed at LECOM (10/11) and been invited to interview UNECOM (11/14)... and haven't really heard from NYCOM, PCOM or NOVA (my *AHEM*, "other", top choices)... oh yeah, haven't heard from KCOM or Pikeville either...

painful... I think if I ask our campus mailman if the mail is "done for the day" one more time he's going to go postal on me... :mad:

Homer:

I was in a similiar boat as you for a while recieving an AZCOM and TUCOM interview by mid-August and then dead silence. Then I got waitlisted at AZCOM and a CCOM rejection. BUT things can really turn around in a matter of seconds.

These past 7 days I recieved interviews from PCOM, LECOM, and UHS. I will be at TUCOM on 11/4, LECOM on 11/11, and PCOM
(**One of my top choices**) on 11/20. I will more than likely turn down UHS b/c I am from New Jersey and would like to stick to the East Coast.

HAND IN THERE! Patience is the key!

NJDESI

er, sorry, I meant HANG IN THERE!

No mail also means no rejections. :p

Good luck!

CONGRATS NJDESI!!

and the waiting continues...

HomerSimpson,

I noticed that your location is at Rochester, NY.

Do you attend the University of Rochester?