Another question--can I do part Interfolio part AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tandem7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have three letters uploaded on Interfolio. My fourth letter writer is lagging. Would it be better if I indicated three "paper" letters on my AADSAS application (per the Interfolio instructions) and indicate that the fourth would be an "email" letter sent directly from the professor to AADSAS who needs more time? Since Interfolio has a one week processing time, I figure this might save some extra time and maybe his letter can be uploaded AADSAS by then, which would avoid another one week interfolio delay.

Also, does AADSAS automatically send an email to the letter writer with instructions if I indicate it will be by email?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yes aadsas will send the letter writer email with a login for him/her to upload the letter on aadsas. And for the love of everything precious, please keep all your questions to 1 thread instead of creating a ton of threads for each question. That goes out to all the members out there freaking out about the application.