Answer Questions about your Podiatric Medical School and Help Out SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

All4MyDaughter

SDN Mommystrator
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Go here Podiatry Thread in Mentor Forum and answer some or all of the questions about your school. Your post will not appear right away. It will be invisible pending verification of enrollment (step 2) and approval by a moderator.

2. Provide your school email in the post (it will be deleted before posting) or send an email from a SCHOOL address (.edu) to: [email protected]

3. Watch for you post to appear on the Forum and serve as a value source of info for students.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya'll are killing me!

How about this? I'm offering a prize as an incentive to get you to answer the questions. We'll raffle off a $25 super certificate from www.giftcertificates.com

One lucky podiatry student who takes the time to answer the questions will win! As Jon noted, there aren't that many schools so your chances of winning are excellent.

Do you want me to get a big 'ol Moon-BOOT... as my prize from the lunar school for being totally honest? Lol (nervously).. I kind of wanna graduate!

YOUR POD SCHOOL!

Nonlinked school name = I need someone to answer the questions about the school. Help out SDN and the future podiatrists of the world. :D

California College of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt College
College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines University
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
Temple Unversity School of Podiatric Medicine
Dr William M Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Rosalind Franklin University
Barry University Podiatric Medicine Program
Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program, Midwestern University

YOUR POD SCHOOL!

Nonlinked school name = I need someone to answer the questions about the school. Help out SDN and the future podiatrists of the world. :D

California College of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt College
College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines University
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
Temple Unversity School of Podiatric Medicine
Dr William M Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Rosalind Franklin University
Barry University Podiatric Medicine Program
Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program, Midwestern University

Yea, you guys better hurry or I'm going to start answering the questions on all of the schools and just make stuff up!!! :laugh:

http://www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk/pages/common/events/2003/Marathon/pictures/Mr%20Bump.jpg

SAYS...

Come visit the Mentor Forum and represent your school!

The Q & A thread has come home to the Podiatry Forums!

Now it is easier than ever to answer questions about your school and help out SDN and pre-podiatry students.

Questions and Answers about Podiatric Medical Schools

Get your answers in by August 1 to be eligible for the prize drawing!