Anxious to quit your current job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolness

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you are ready to quit your current job? Is it because your job is boring, etc? Do you hate your boss?

Members don't see this ad.

I work at starbucks and I hate my job, It has nothing to do with my boss(she is really cool and understanding) but what i hate the most are the customers. They all drive me crazy :eek: Ex did you add extra whip cream but it non-fat milk with light foam and one pump of mocha.One of the reason i also chose to go the DO route BECUZ alot of MD that come in are ALL a**hole.

Not sure about anxious, but even if I won't get in school this fall, I will change my job in August. My boss is getting on my nerves, she's contradicting herself all the time, demands different things all the time, not raising my salary enough (!) and is not much help with my quest to medical school. I guess young PI, woman with tones of uncontrolable hormones doesn't make a good boss, does it? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually love my job (mostly), and really like my bosses (mostly). However, I'm really anxious to quit my job!! I just know that it's not where my heart is. And, I LOVE the idea of being a student. It seems so easy in comparison to what I've been doing the past few years (working a "real," job 50+ hours a week, graduate school, and taking M-School pre-reqs).

Work sucks, and research you're not interested is extremely boring to work on. My boss sucks and he told me once that D.O.'s are "second-class doctors", so I've decided not to do any of the final six experiments he's assigned for my last two weeks :smuggrin: anyway, can we start school soon, please?

I can't wait to quit. Not like I hate the people I'm working with, because I love them to death. It's just that all this waiting is making me think too much, and I just wanna move into my new pad, get settled in and hang out by Coney Island all summer! I'm gonna miss Cali, although the thought of living in NY is exciting for me! =)