Any 27-29 MCAT with interviews????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Holy **** guys... I have more good news. I just got my third MD II today!

Congrats! Where is your latest one at??

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks everyone! So my latest II today was at UVM.

@Dr. Stalker , My cpga/sgpa are ~3.7 and mcat is 28. AMCAS was verified some time in mid June and the II's are at WVU, GW, and UVM so far.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks everyone! So my latest II today was at UVM.

@Dr. Stalker , My cpga/sgpa are ~3.7 and mcat is 28. AMCAS was verified some time in mid June and the II's are at WVU, GW, and UVM so far.

ah that's awesome! When were you complete at GW and UVM???

Last edited:
1st MD II! There's hope everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Holy **** guys... I have more good news. I just got my third MD II today!

Congrats! Same here! I would love to interview at UVM. When were you complete?

Reactions: 1 users
Glad to see lots of movement, we got this! Hopefully I'll be posting IIs here soon as I get some :)!

Where are your IIs??

This thread is super exciting this year haha

I think I mentioned WVU and Georgetown earlier in this thread. TCMC 2 days ago. Also LECOM and CCOM on the osteopathic side.

Reactions: 1 user
I think I mentioned WVU and Georgetown earlier in this thread. TCMC 2 days ago. Also LECOM and CCOM on the osteopathic side.
STATS (Mcat and gpa) and when were you complete at TCMC? Are you delaware or penn resident? Thanks mate :D!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing but deafening silence so far from MD programs. I do have two DO interviews though.

Nothing but deafening silence so far from MD programs. I do have two DO interviews though.

I haven't heard back from any of the DOs I applied to- which ones did you get IIs at? Congrats!

I haven't heard back from any of the DOs I applied to- which ones did you get IIs at? Congrats!
Thanks! I have interviews at Atsu Soma and Lake Erie. Definitely excited about those interviews.

Thanks! I have interviews at Atsu Soma and Lake Erie. Definitely excited about those interviews.

AH I've been complete at LECOM since like July 15th and I'm still under review, been holding my breath and about to suffocate lol

AH I've been complete at LECOM since like July 15th and I'm still under review, been holding my breath and about to suffocate lol
I'm sure your time will come it's still very early for interviews.

Since you got II's at MD schools, you will probably get II's from every DO school.

Stats are the biggest part of the equation.

Since you got II's at MD schools, you will probably get II's from every DO school.

Stats are the biggest part of the equation.

I just have one MD II right now and my MCAT is low so believe me I feel the pressure from stats lol

Congrats! Same here! I would love to interview at UVM. When were you complete?
Thanks! And congrats to you too! Good to hear so many other applicants with our stats are doing great so far this early in the cycle. I was complete around mid July at UVM and I've been small pooled for the past week.

Thanks! And congrats to you too! Good to hear so many other applicants with our stats are doing great so far this early in the cycle. I was complete around mid July at UVM and I've been small pooled for the past week.
Congrats on your interviews! Your killing it so far.

I just dont know what they look at... Because in that other thread there are plenty of people with 28-29 mcats getting II's...

I"m Asian ORM though... maybe that has something to do with it?

Do you have any ties to the WV?

Who knows... everyone that's looked at my full app has told me my 29 MCAT is the weakest part of my application, which I agree with.

Did you mention primary care in your application? Did you read their mission?

Do you have any ties to the WV?

Did you mention primary care in your application? Did you read their mission?

My primary hit many points on their mission, but there have been lots of people from the WVU thread that were OOS with no ties that got IIs. Could just be cursed. Who knows.

0 MD school Interview Invites so far.

Submitted primary and secondaries first day so complete as early as possible for most schools. 28/3.73 appx

This thread can be as frustrating as it is encouraging.

Reactions: 5 users
Yea... but you already have some II's though. I guess some of us dont have any.

I'm aware. I was offering my general sentiments rather than personal ones. I'm very grateful for the II's I have but I also have a rejection and a lot of silence.

We have pretty similar stats from what I understand. I'm sure you (and others) have II's coming as well.

I'm aware. I was offering my general sentiments rather than personal ones. I'm very grateful for the II's I have but I also have a rejection and a lot of silence.

We have pretty similar stats from what I understand. I'm sure you (and others) have II's coming as well.

Ah I see. Well in that case, yes this thread does have a sense of duality.

I have 1 rejection and 0 II. I am going to keep staying positive!

Reactions: 5 users