Any Bench test prep group?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

demra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey is there any active bench test preparation group? I am in the initial stage of bench test setup in home and I am feeling so lost.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Are you planning to take some training ? that helps too, if you have any doubts you can msg me maybe I could help you.

Can anyone share the bench test criteria's ? The best protocols to follow during the preparation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am in the initial stage of bench test preparation. Can anyone please tell what all to buy for preparation?

Hey is there any active bench test preparation group? I am in the initial stage of bench test setup in home and I am feeling so lost.
Hi , heard abt a bench test prep course being offered in Houston, TX in may
email mentioned in add is

bench[email protected]
hope this helps

Last edited:
For buying all instruments for set up or for one on one bench test prep classes go to www.thedrtools.com. next course this weekend 9/10 may. if you have been called for June colorado ...dont miss this course

Avoid Duggan dental at all costs.They will rip you off your pockets.get the materials practice at home and show your local dentist.

Reactions: 1 user
can anybody give just guidelines for the preparation... I dont want to join costly courses
Read textbooks or find material on-line by googling. In order to perform well, you need to know what to do first. Without practice you will feel awkward, but still able

Avoid Duggan dental at all costs.They will rip you off your pockets.get the materials practice at home and show your local dentist.
Bia25. I am sorry that you experienced rude management from Duggan's. I am the manager and I would like to understand more about your experience. As for your friend that may have had a frustrating experience. Dr Duggan's course is not easy. His position is to prepare students to be excellent health care providers. There is no chance in dentistry every preparation has a specific process and each step has purpose. He is not one to tell students that less then best is okay because they come to learn. A large part of the learning process is to be challenged, challenged to think through and understand why. Because eventually beyond the admission exams you will be preforming these preparations on patients. Our goal is to build a strong dental community here in the United States. We accept only 10 students at one time because for s its important that each individual has individualized guidance. The students whom experience frustration are the ones who either wait until the last minute to take the course, not allowing for time to practice before an exam and they tend to struggle with their hand skills. We may have a tough course but every staff member here is devoted to the success of each of our students. We council them, feed them, teach them and care for them. We stay open for students to practice 14 hours a day seven days a week. We offer interview counseling and we conduct daily evaluations on each student. When we see someone having a difficult time we, Duggan's staff, all come together to guide them. If there are any students that experience a difficult time they would not have been ignored. To me this post is personal as I have devoted my life to this institute and to every student that has come through our doors. So I ask that if you would like to contact me and I would be more then grateful to make things right. I will ask that you do not try to turn others away when you yourself have never experienced the education we offer.