About the ads

Any Canadians who wrote CPJE?

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by manjungs, 12.19.12.

  1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. manjungs


    Pharmacy Student

    SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Apparently to be able to sit for CPJE you need a united states issued photo id and social security number. I'm a Canadian citizen so I have neither of those, I contacted them and they said they only accept US issued items.

    I don't know where or how to acquire these US issued items, was wondering if anybody could help, thanks.

    Also another random question: is there a set period for writing CPJE? Or can you write it whenever? I couldn't find that info anywhere..
  2. iamaninja


    SDN 2+ Year Member
    As a Canadian you can apply for a non working social I think, getting a US issued photo id is a bit more tricky and they won't budge on either of these. Look up the California DMV to see what you need to get a drivers license in the state, if you can get some sort of temporary visa issued you can probably get a California ID card but Canadians can cross without Visas. Either way this is a tricky issue that frankly I don't know how Canadians trying to move here without prior living or being on a visa get around.

    You can write the CPJE and Naplex within one year from the date of your approval letter and the CPJE is offered all the time you just sign up and PSY will have lots of dates available.

Share This Page

About the ads