Any chilean dentist here????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drfox

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, any chilean dentist here..... im new in here:)
See you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, any chilean dentist here..... im new in here:)
See you

Hola Fo creo que somos los unicos dos..lo que no es malo porque a los Americanos les gusta la diversidad....oye doy mi examen el 6 de julio
toy muerta de susto..una amiga Argentina lo tomo y es mas difcil que la ......ahi te cuento como me va..el 7 me voya Chile asi que ala vuelta sabre mis resultados

byebye te veo en el MSN...

Members don't see this ad :)
hola mcr,
i am not from Latin America, but i took 2 spanish classes while taking ESL classes in chicago.....i still have to take toefl test next Sat. and only then i will apply to UIC....
hasta luego:luck:

anyone know what the requirements are for united states trained dentist to practice in chile?? i spent 2 months there summer before dental school and would love to spend another year there after i graduate next year, assuming i could get a job??

anyone know what the requirements are for united states trained dentist to practice in chile?? i spent 2 months there summer before dental school and would love to spend another year there after i graduate next year, assuming i could get a job??

Hi..I'm a Chilean dentist...I'm going to Buffalo this year..Why do you want to go to Chile??? you can writeme to my email [email protected]
chaolin