Any good Video Lectures out there on youtube?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neoking77

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all I'm going into D1 this coming semester and I am one of those weirdos that finds pre-studying fun.

Just wondering does anyone know of any good free video lectures out there from any universities or colleges that are accessible through the miracle of youtube?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all I'm going into D1 this coming semester and I am one of those weirdos that finds pre-studying fun.

Just wondering does anyone know of any good free video lectures out there from any universities or colleges that are accessible through the miracle of youtube?

Thanks!
https://m.youtube.com/user/DoctorNajeeb
He has some premium videos too if he fits your style

Reactions: 1 user

Thanks!
You're not a weirdo and it's great to be prepared. I have been practicing for over 15+ years and I watch youtube dental videos myself. There are a some good ones on there. Just put in various titles like Cerec, Root Canals, Class II Preparations, Physics Forceps and so forth. You can find just about anything on youtube. Also, check out www.dentaltown.com. Best wishes with your new start. Enjoy the journey and you will have more than enough time to pre-study so make sure you're taking some time out to enjoy life and have fun until you start!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm all for watching youtube videos to study, but I think using them to pre-study is not wise. If your objective is to ace your didactic courses, the first step is figuring out exactly what is tested, and how it's tested. Youtube videos are great for reviewing a topic that is hazy, but not for blindly attacking a subject area. My advice -- if you are dead set on pre-studying, try to talk to an upperclassmen and get their old folders to study from the PPTs.

Reactions: 1 users