Any help with which to cancel?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doobiedoobah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wright State, case western metrohealth, ucsf fresno, mount sinai miami, St. Elizabeth's Boston, William Beaumont, Reading hospital. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in GI. I'd like to be in an area where I can have a decent lifestyle outside of work, and I want to be somewhere where the residents are friendly and get along with each other. From what I've read on scutwork it sounds like metrohealth has some issues, but I wasn't sure what to believe.

Members don't see this ad.

Wright State, case western metrohealth, ucsf fresno, mount sinai miami, St. Elizabeth's Boston, William Beaumont, Reading hospital. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in GI. I'd like to be in an area where I can have a decent lifestyle outside of work, and I want to be somewhere where the residents are friendly and get along with each other. From what I've read on scutwork it sounds like metrohealth has some issues, but I wasn't sure what to believe.

Unfortunately the SDN lore isn't so strong with these places, but that's not to say they're not good. Have you tried looking through their fellowship matches to see if they have people going to good GI programs? That's usually a good step. That said, hopefully one of our knowledgeable (and, dare I say, snarky :laugh:) supreme leaders can chime in...

As an side note, I have heard several Californians say that they would rather die then live in Fresno, so take that for what it's worth...
Reading is also a major craphole, for what it's worth. But it is at least close to Philly.

Thanks for the help. Ill look into the fellowship match lists. I've heard the same about Fresno, so I think I'll cancel that one. Thanks again!