Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

any MCAT online course recommendations

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by brad504, 05.03.12.

1. brad504

brad504

SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Anyone have any recommendation on online MCAT course: PR. Kaplan, or something else? On site/In class course in currently not an option for me.

If you have any firsthand experience taking an online MCAT course could you tell me if you think its worth it and which course you took? Or if you think studying on your own is most productive, let me know.

Sorry if this is a repetitive topic, I don't come on here often and didn't find much using the search bar.

2. Bisbee

Bisbee

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I am doing "Chad's Videos". Here is the link:
    http://www.***********.com/videos/MCAT/

Chad covers physics, organic and general chem. He is very solid and easy to follow. However, he does not do biology. For biology I'm just doing EK and TBR on my own. And, of course, I'm doing verbal passages from EK on my own. For 6 months of "Chad" it was $150, and you can watch them as many times as you want, rewind, fast forward. There are quizzes on the website, too. It is like being in class and you can take notes just like being in class.

3. Bisbee

Bisbee

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    For some reason that link doesn't seem to translate here. But I found Chad by just googling him...something like Chad's MCAT videos or something like that. I think you'll be able to find it easily.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal