Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

Any OMFS 1 year internship available still?

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by Dentoxin, 05.08.12.

1. Thanks to Crack the NBDE
  1. Dentoxin

Dentoxin

SDN 5+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I am a general dentist who has been out of school for 2 years. I did a GPR residency. Now, I am looking for one year OS internship program with intention to apply for the OS residency program this fall.. Any programs out there still need an intern for July, 2012. Please let me know. Thanks
  2. OMFSkey

OMFSkey

Dentist
    An intern position beginning June/July 2012 just became available at the University of Iowa OMFS program. I don't know all the details about the position, but I know the internship is paid and offers excellent experience in anesthesia, among other things. The person to contact is Mary Litwiller at 319.356.7339.
  3. tjdent

tjdent

Dental Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Don't know anything about this but the May 2012 Journal of the Michigan Dental Association ran an announcement of a new OS internship starting this upcoming fall at U of Detroit. Two positions are open. Contact Dr. Zenon John Kossack. Kossackzj@udmercy.edu
  4. setdoc7

setdoc7

SDN 7+ Year Member
    An OMFS internship position has just opened at Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, NY for the July 1, 2012 start date. Please have a CV, letter of intent, letters of rec, DS transcript and NBDE parts 1&2 ready to submit. Please contact Janice Bello, Residency Coordinator at janice.bello@nnbhn.net or call
    718-918-3419.
  5. setdoc7

setdoc7

SDN 7+ Year Member
    Prior completion of AEGD or GPR required.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal