Any other sites like KhanAcademy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrustratedFreshman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I struggle with gen chem (not the concepts but the problems). I've found that watching videos on Khan Academy is helpful but sometimes they only have one example problem for each concept. I'm wondering if there are other sites like this?

I'm particularly interested in chemistry but I also find videos for math, stats, and other subjects helpful.

Unrelated note: I got a job as a scribe and I'm loving it. I get paid minimum wage and the hours are awful but it's super interesting and the docs I scribe for are really nice.

Also it's a teaching hospital so they love to explain the science and medicine of everything with me.

Most of my peers complain about having to go work at staples or whatnot but I love showing up for my job.

:)

Members don't see this ad.

Chad's videos are very well regarded here on SDN. I've never used him, but everyone here recommends Chad.

I love Khan Academy. I'd love to find more sites like it.

I think they have practices you can do. What kind of problems are you struggling with?

not a lot of videos from these users, but ...
Gen Chem - EnderlePhD
Ochem - Freelance Teacher Organic