any plastics surgery spots?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

if82

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm a pgy-2 surgery prelim interested in a pgy-3 plastic surgery spot (long shot, i know :oops:). if there's even a hint of a rumor of an opening at your institution, please let me know--pgy-3, 2, whatever.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i'm a pgy-2 surgery prelim interested in a pgy-3 plastic surgery spot (long shot, i know :oops:). if there's even a hint of a rumor of an opening at your institution, please let me know--pgy-3, 2, whatever.

thanks!

not even sure this is possible. I haven't followed the regulations closely but isn't it now mandated that a resident do three years of surgery at the same institution prior to starting a plastics fellowship? You might want to start exploring other options.

not even sure this is possible. I haven't followed the regulations closely but isn't it now mandated that a resident do three years of surgery at the same institution prior to starting a plastics fellowship? You might want to start exploring other options.

Yes, that is true. In addition, the PRS resident has required rotations during his general surgery years, which may or may not have been completed by the OP.