any pot smokers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos space marine

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone smoke pot for fun or medicinal purposes?

Members don't see this ad.

Why smoke pot when you're surrounded by so many other things?

Members don't see this ad :)
Stopped smoking pot in college. Realized there are a million better things in the world. Being sober is the best f'n high. There is nothing better in the world than being in control of your life and your thoughts and not feeling stupid and ******ed. This is coming from someone whose smoked way too much weed, done mushrooms, ecstasy, molly, benzos, and snorted oxy. Oh, and even got a DUI and is a recovering alcoholic. Nothing ever beats being focused and goal oriented. Life is way way way more better now than doing drugs. Being physically fit, mentally focused, spiritual, and financially successful are again the best f'n highs. Of course, this is because I think I've done everything way too much, more than most people do. Smoke pot for fun? Been there, done that. It's not really fun anymore.

Reactions: 3 users
....well that escalated quickly.

Reactions: 3 users
They're out there. Most keep it on the extreme DL.

One of my good buddies in nuclear got fired for that .. but Cardinal Health is draconian as **** with regard to drug testing. Real shame, especially when some companies don't drug test at all.

Last edited:
Why smoke pot when you're surrounded by so many other things?

ROFL . Ever heard of the DEA? I am a HUGE supporter of personal freedoms, specifically privacy .. and I support legalization of marijuana, but I think any Rph who steals narcotics from their workplace should absolutely not be given a second chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
agreed, type B.

and yeah,being high isn't the best way to deal with problems. I would never, ever steal narcs. Not in a million years.

I'm a very clean-cut dude and no one would ever suspect me. I don't preach drugs one way or the other aside from a passing comment about how meth is awful and most drugs off the street are either from Florida pill mills (sorry, Florida) and robberies.

Dude, lets be real clear. Even if Marijuana is legal in your state for either medicinal or recreational purposes you could still be fired (or worse) if you are determined to be practicing while impaired. This is true of those who take pain medications under a prescription. You must be SURE that you are at the top of your game regardless. If it isn't legal then I have no sympathy for you and would call the DEA and BOP on you myself if I knew who you were. I know I will get a lot of flack for that, but I can't stand pharmacists who think they are above or outside the law for any reason. I wouldn't be sad if you got caught/fired and replaced by a pharmacist with better ethics and morals.

That being said, I am starting to think this is going to be a troll account. The only other thread this account has been used for was the one about buying drugs on the street.

Reactions: 2 users
That being said, I am starting to think this is going to be a troll account. The only other thread this account has been used for was the one about buying drugs on the street.

DING, DING. I think we have a winner!

Dude, lets be real clear. Even if Marijuana is legal in your state for either medicinal or recreational purposes you could still be fired (or worse) if you are determined to be practicing while impaired. This is true of those who take pain medications under a prescription. You must be SURE that you are at the top of your game regardless. If it isn't legal then I have no sympathy for you and would call the DEA and BOP on you myself if I knew who you were. I know I will get a lot of flack for that, but I can't stand pharmacists who think they are above or outside the law for any reason. I wouldn't be sad if you got caught/fired and replaced by a pharmacist with better ethics and morals.

Calm your teets soldier. I don't think the OP is sticking his head out the drive-thru every 30 minutes to smoke a J. Likely does it off the clock.

Reactions: 1 users
Calm your teets soldier. I don't think the OP is sticking his head out the drive-thru every 30 minutes to smoke a J. Likely does it off the clock.
Hey now, true ballers spark that **** up in the sterile compounding hood

Status
Not open for further replies.