any premeds who like...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nonesuchgirl

boobies? I KNOW YOU EXIST.

JOIN ME!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a big fan. If I had a set, I don't think I'd ever make it out of the shower in the morning.

boobies.jpg

What's not to like? Those blue feet are SO cool!

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, boobies are excellent! Much more fun to play with than balls in my opinion...maybe because they're not hairy.

I always thought it'd be funny if boobs acted like balls though, and shrank into the body, or fell away from it depending on temperature...haha..how freaked out would you be if that happened?

Haha, boobies are excellent! Much more fun to play with than balls in my opinion...maybe because they're not hairy.

I always thought it'd be funny if boobs acted like balls though, and shrank into the body, or fell away from it depending on temperature...haha..how freaked out would you be if that happened?
Wet T shirt contests would be worthless then.

hell.

yes.

edit: I keep my nutsack bald with a straight razor. I want my tombstone to read: "I told you I was hardcore".

Hairy boobies suck, especially when they are on a girl!!!

Dont ask me how I know:(

I would spaz so hard, omg.

Boobies are fun!

There's always a razor! Some boobies are hairy, some are feathered. Do not judge, just love.

Haha, I don't know how we'd manage to buy a bra if that was the case...it's hard enough as it is sometimes.

Ugh, so true. I actually cannot find bras in the right size, I have to go up a band. So annoying.

I think I will join the fun!!! :laugh: :D

There's always a razor! Some boobies are hairy, some are feathered. Do not judge, just love.

Feathered? Are we talking about birds again? If not then that is one ugly bird.

Probably this should be in the general forum, as it is of interest to everyone, but, Dillard's and Norstrom's (sp?) have a good selection. I like the brand Chantelle. I little pricey, but worth the money. You can send me a private message if you need more info. A good bra is essential to good health.

Ugh, so true. I actually cannot find bras in the right size, I have to go up a band. So annoying.

I like boobies, but they don't really do much. How about a thread for transformers? You know they can transform into cars and robots? :eek:

I like boobies, but they don't really do much. How about a thread for transformers? You know they can transform into cars and robots? :eek:

Clearly you have no experience with my boobies.

Status
Not open for further replies.