Any Summer Biochemistry Courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shaolin80

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a provisional acceptance to a medical school.
I need to take a biochemistry course in the first Summer Session and get at least a B in the course...
Does anyone know a school that offers Biochem in the summer around NYC or Cincinnati??? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I know that unecom offers an online course that satisfies their requirement. Maybe that could work.

Well, good and bad news.

First off, my school offers Biochem I in the summer 2 session (roughly early June to mid August I believe).

Second off, depends on your definition of nearby NYC. The school is SUNY Stony Brook, in you guessed it, Stony Brook, NY. You can take a strain straight to the school, or drive. It's not too bad a commute if it's only for a month. Plus, tuition is dirt cheap.

www.sunysb.edu/summer

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys, so far Rutgers looks like the best fit, but I will wait for a couple days to see if there are any more replies about schools in NYC.... I've been checking but have only seen one that offers BCHEM in the 2nd session from Lehman College CUNY