Any URMs in Metro Detroit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Perseverance7779311

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im Dominique. Im currently a post bac student and will be applying to med school this summer. It can get boring studying by myself at times and was wondering if there is anyone in the metro detroit area who would like to study together sometimes. Well hope to hear from someone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Meeee! I'm applying right now though, so I'm probably of little help to you lol. Just wanted to give a shout out to someone else from the area.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the Ann Arbor area for now :) Accepted to MSUCOM but deferred for a year to complete my MPH and work. Not much help as far as forming a study group goes, but always willing to give advice and support!

Hey I'm a post-baccer at Wayne right now too, applying to med school. I've been trying to find time study so let me know.

Hey All:
I and Dominique8604 are getting together at Wayne State's Student Center to eat and talk about the pre-med process around 4:30p.m. In August '11, I will be a first year med student at IUSM and would love to bestow any advice possible. Currently, I am an Adunct Mathematics professor at Wayne--hence meeting on campus.
Just some background on me: After graduating undergrad, I enrolled and finished Wayne State's BMS Program. That following summer (last year) I was an Intramural Research Training Award Fellow (IRTA) at the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Maryland.

Let me know if you'd be interested in meeting up with us!

-G.S.Wolff