any WREBsters out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

groovy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering how the Prosthodontic section works in the WREB exam and what kind of questions can be expected? If anyone has taken the WREB, please let me know the level of difficulty of this exam and any tips would be helpful.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i also may take the the WREB..

so..
share the info....or i'll like pout quietly or something.

Lets do it! when do you take yours?

so..
share the info....or i'll like pout quietly or something.[/QUOTE]

Members don't see this ad :)
I am taking my WREB exam in Houston in May. Please help me if some body is from Houston in finding pts and assistant. I am in Nyu and trying to find pts from new york.Hope if some one is ready to fly over there. Any advice........... :confused:

recently had a chit chat with the old dude from case that writes questions for the wreb written section..

know your removable very well...and know the regional nomenclature for partial dentures.
there are 3 or 4 different versions....up to 70% of the questions may be over RPDs.

Mr. So-So said:
recently had a chit chat with the old dude from case that writes questions for the wreb written section..

know your removable very well...and know the regional nomenclature for partial dentures.
there are 3 or 4 different versions....up to 70% of the questions may be over RPDs.

I take the WREB in three weeks and have started to feel the first pangs of anxiety. I am reading the RPD syllabus these days and I hope the questions are simple because I suck at this part of pros! how do I find out about the different versions of nomenclature?

groovy said:
I take the WREB in three weeks and have started to feel the first pangs of anxiety. I am reading the RPD syllabus these days and I hope the questions are simple because I suck at this part of pros! how do I find out about the different versions of nomenclature?

Regional Nomenclature ???

Mr. So-So said:

You mean like Kennedy Classification? or regional names for components of it?

Meggs said:

That is my question too!

Meggs said:

i meant regional names for RPD components...
example: clasps that i knew as wrought wire, cast circumferential, and i-bar were not labeled as such.

Also, there are a significant number of questions dealing with T-bars (not taught at my university)

maybe a WREB veteran could chime in on what they saw.

oh yeah,
the guy from that wrote (some of) the proths questions teaches RPDs at CWRU. I believe his name is Dr. Castellarin.

Hi
I need to find patient for wreb in Houston and i will be flying from nyu. I am in the same boat as you were few years ago. Please let me know how did you manage.

Thanks

Help! I'm in the same boat except next weekend is the exam