About the ads

1. Free Financial Webinar with White Coat Investor! Monday evening at 7:00 PM EDT, hear about the Top 5 Financial Considerations for Starting Residents from White Coat Investor's Dr. James Dahle. Register here. Hope to see you there!

Anybody at Usyd or Melbourne?

Discussion in 'Australasia and Oceania' started by dimelo, Jun 23, 2004.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. dimelo

dimelo New Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hi to all:

I was looking to learn about first hand experiences at these schools. I have read a lot on these forums about many of the other schools in Aus, but not much about Usyd and Melbourne. How are international students treated? Does their clinical training differ at all from locals?

Also, are all Aussie schools PBL-based?

Thanks

dimelo
  2. piu

piu Member

Medical Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    i'm a 1st yr in the 6 yr uni melb course oh and i'm an international. pm me i'd be glad to answer your questions
  3. redshifteffect

redshifteffect Senior Member

SDN 10+ Year Member
    Not all Aussie Schools are PBL based, but a lot are heading in that direction....and there are going to be a lot of changes at the schools in the next couple of years, so before you commit to any one school based on the style, make sure u ask what changes they will be making in the coming years...