Anybody here ever done the NYU PAVERs program in NYC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angie_MD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
So I applied for the program early June, and now they are no longer accepting apps, does anyone know when they get called for an interview? Is it two weeks after the deadline or during the week of the deadline? When were you called if you was chosen?

Members don't see this ad.

I've applied to the PAVERs program before and had to follow up with the program coordinator to find out about my status. Definitely give that a shot, the coordinator is pretty receptive to e-mails.

I've applied to the PAVERs program before and had to follow up with the program coordinator to find out about my status. Definitely give that a shot, the coordinator is pretty receptive to e-mails.
Were you accepted after that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately I was not, but there are a ton of other ways to get meaningful research/clinical exposure, especially in NYC.

This question is definitely better directed to the program coordinator than SDN.

This question is definitely better directed to the program coordinator than SDN.
Yea, well it was actually helpful that someone who has applied to the program have me information to follow up with my app status or else I would have been waiting for awhile, so SDN helped :)

Unfortunately I was not, but there are a ton of other ways to get meaningful research/clinical exposure, especially in NYC.
Awww okay, well thanks for the information! If you don't mind me asking, what other programs have you been apart of so far that I can look into myself?

Like I just said in another thread: you really need to start using the search function and reading old threads on these same topics.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey listen, I have searched on here about these topics and have used the search function but couldn't find anything about this topic thanks

Awww okay, well thanks for the information! If you don't mind me asking, what other programs have you been apart of so far that I can look into myself?

No problem! It really depends on what you're looking for (research vs clinical care, or a combination of both), how much free time you will have to devote to these programs during the year, and what locations are most convenient for you. If you've got an idea of these things, I could try to help and point you in the right direction.