Anybody here taken undergraduate degree in a foreign country?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amberleigh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would like to share with me what did you do with your foreign transcript? I have with me my foreign transcript and I know I have to send it to the places who evaluate foreign credentials and then what will happen from there? I am in the process of applying to AADSAS and I am so confuse what to do with my foreign transcript. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi amberleigh!
I didnt get a degree from a foreign school, but I did take many courses in a foreign school. What I did when I applied to AADSAS was that I asked ECE (my credentials evaluation company) to send the evaluation directly to AADSAS and another copy to me. In fact, I never had any problems in my application with my foreign credits.

Thanks. I thought about that, so I guess I will send my foreign transcript to be evaluated and have them send a copy to AADSAS and to me. Right now though I am using my foreign transcript in entering foreign courses, I just use the AADSAS conversion table. Do you think what Im doing right now is a good idea? Coz I can't wait for the evaluated transcript that would probably takes months and I want to send my application as soon as possible. Im already late, I started filling this application since May 18 and now Im stuck.

Members don't see this ad :)
calm down amberleigh.
it is still very early!
i didnt turn in my application till august
and i still got in.
just make sure everything is correct cos if u need to change something later on, it will delay ur app even more.

again, i would suggest u call aadsas.

Im trying to calm down. The thing is I have not taken the DAT and I plan to take it in August 30th. I can't concentrate studying when my application is not being sent yet. I need to study June, July and August to get a great good score in DAT.

I can't call now it's Saturday then Monday is a holiday that means I have to wait until Tuesday, which seems forever. I just find out my problem yesterday afternoon, I was preoccupied with my personal statement the whole week that I thought I could finish my whole application ( well of course except the DAT) yesterday and finally send it in today or at least before June. It turn out that it was not the way I plan it to be.

However, thanks for your encouragement, I just have to let go of my anxiety for a moment and enjoy the 3 day weekend. :)

Good that we all learn so early that things wont turn out the way we planned.
So, now u have to factor in to make ur next plan.

Anyway, have a nice weekend
I am going up to LA.
Take care