Anyone applied Loma Linda?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Forgot to mention that the deadline was today actually.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you hear from LLU?

Still nothing, I am starting to get nervous that I will be hearing bad news! I emailed Melinda last week and she said in two weeks everyone should be emailed with a final decision. Have you been accepted?

Still nothing, I am starting to get nervous that I will be hearing bad news! I emailed Melinda last week and she said in two weeks everyone should be emailed with a final decision. Have you been accepted?
I have not received anything yet:( I called today and they said that they had a very competitive application pool. I am assuming my rejection letter is in the mail... I really wanted to go to LLU, but I will have to put everything on hold again..,

I received my acceptance email last week as well! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a facebook group for the cohort yet?
Congratulations! I just got in to LLU as well. I would love to have a Facebook group for our incoming class too! Have you starting looking into housing?

Congratulations! I just got in to LLU as well. I would love to have a Facebook group for our incoming class too! Have you starting looking into housing?

Congrats guys! I also got my LLU acceptance. So excited! Would looking into housing now be too soon?

Reactions: 1 user
I had an interview mid-January and heard back via email a few days ago. I am placed on the alternate list. Does anyone know how many students they place on the wait list? And if we can find out what number we are on the list? I emailed the school but haven't heard back yet.. I'm assuming they are busy with wrapping up the admissions process.

My interview is Nov 3rd too! I submitted my application in August but I didn't submit all documents till mid-Oct so they scheduled me last week ;( Are you in Loma Linda area? I am in LA and my interview is at 8am!! so early!!haha

Hello! I was wondering if you can let me know what kind of questions they asked you and what the essay question was. I know they probably wont ask the same questions to everyone but i would like a idea of what kind of questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! THANK YOU!

Hello! I was wondering if you can let me know what kind of questions they asked you and what the essay question was. I know they probably wont ask the same questions to everyone but i would like a idea of what kind of questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! THANK YOU!
Are they still interviewing for the upcoming class?

It will be nice if we can create a fb for all those who got accepted for Summer 2014.
I just received my acceptance today :) excited to meet my classmates and was wondering if you guys set up a Facebook page yet? Let me know, I'd love to join :)

I have decided to attend a different school so there should be an opening on the waitlist! I told them this week. Good luck!

Hi guys! I am going to apply Loma Linda OT program this year.
I am wondering if I have any chance get in

Overall GPA:3.57
Prerequisite GPA:3.8
Over 150 volunteer hours

The reason why I wanna get in is because I am an international student. English is not my native language. I took GRE 4 times, but the scores were so bad that I don't think I can get in any other schools in CA.

Thank you !

Hey I applied to LLU last year for summer 2014 with the same GPA and I got accepted. I think they mainly looking into your interview. Do good in you interview and speak good English ( I am a foreign student as well) I'm sure you will get in. ]

Hey I applied to LLU last year for summer 2014 with the same GPA and I got accepted. I think they mainly looking into your interview. Do good in you interview and speak good English ( I am a foreign student as well) I'm sure you will get in. ]

Do you still remember the interview questions?
Do you have any tips to prepare the interview and the personal essay?

Thank you!

They asked why I chose OT, what I like to do for fun, why I chose LLU,I did a skype interview so there was only one other person interviewing me. Just be friendly.

Hi anyone familiar with LLU and the area? I got accepted and want to know the living expenses and how are students paying for the program?