Anyone applied to ANU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fratata

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone applied to ANU and can clarify the transcript requirement on their online application? The admissions dept email just redirected me to the generic international application page but I'm unsure if I need to send them a physical copy of my transcript or just upload an electronic version of the original.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone applied to ANU and can clarify the transcript requirement on their online application? The admissions dept email just redirected me to the generic international application page but I'm unsure if I need to send them a physical copy of my transcript or just upload an electronic version of the original.
You can upload electron version but it will need to be certified as true copy by an agent. Perhaps you should find an education agent to help with application? Aussie schools have partnership with many education agents in different countries, they are free of charge and will help you with everything you need in application.

Reactions: 1 user
You can upload electron version but it will need to be certified as true copy by an agent. Perhaps you should find an education agent to help with application? Aussie schools have partnership with many education agents in different countries, they are free of charge and will help you with everything you need in application.

Degree Overseas (known as ISA also) takes care of ANU applications from North Amerca. It's free and you need to ask the school to ask the transcript to them.