anyone apply to University of illinois, chicago from Irvine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jellopie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

just wondering if any of you have applied to university of illinois? i saw that they had a requirement for anatomy for 4 semester units and I took mine at a nearby college, Irvine Valley college to be exact and over there the anatomy class is only for 3 semester units. I was wondering if anyone took their anatomy class for 3 units and were unable to apply because of that requirement. So odd that that is the only school that requires 4 semester units for anatomy though.. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

It is probably a combined anatomy and lab. Many school require that you take the 1 credit hour lab along with the 3 credit hour lecture.

:confused: DId you have the required 4 semester hours to apply? I don't know if i should just not apply anymore sinc ei don't have 4 semester hours and only three..

Just a suggestion, if you have little time, the lab portion is offered at 2 cc's. One is St. Petersburg College in Florida and the other is Rio Salado (i think its in Az.). I don't know however if you can take them without taking the class portion. You also might have to take them during a specified semester. You might want to check Mountain State University in West Virginia. Hope this helps.