General Admissions & OTCAS Anyone Applying to Creighton this summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Makingmoves2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good Morning!!! I was wondering if anyone is applying to Creighton this summer for fall 2015?? I'm looking forward to? I was so close into getting in!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Makingmoves2014!

I have read a lot of threads on here where you had commented about your situation regarding last year's application cycle. I hope your situation has improved for this cycle and your nerves are calmed! I applied to Creighton for Fall 2015, have you? I am so nervous! I look forward to hearing back from you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great, Osillyphilly! If you don't mind me asking, and this may sound like a dumb question, but are you from Philly?

Anyway, when did you apply?? Have you heard anything back yet? I'm beginning to grow incredibly nervous!

Haha....nope I am not from Philly. My name is Phyllis and some of my friends and family calls me Philly for short. But I do enjoy Philly cheesesteaks! lol

I applied 12/6/14. So not that long ago. It was a last minute choice after turning in my OTCAS application. What about you?

Oh, okay... I see! I was going to say, you wouldn't have been too far away from where I'm from then, Lol... We actually applied pretty much the same time then... I submitted my supplemental on 12/5. Still no word back yet, though.

When did you turn in your supplemental? Where are you from Jack? I'm in NJ. Well we do have to take into consideration that they might not have staff working for winter break, Christmas, and New Years. So the waiting game continues. Where else did you apply to?