anyone applying to MCPHS - BOSTON?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prepharmelle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey!! MCPHS is my first choice and i really want to meet some people who are applying to MCPHS, BOSTON. it seems like eveyrone on this site is worchester or manchester... is ANYONE applying to Boston?!?!?

tell me if you are!!!!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying to MCPHS- Boston, but my top choices are Rutgers, Northeastern, and URI.
Im also a high school senior so I would be in the 0-6 yr program. There are a few other high schoolers on this forum applyin there also.

I'm applying to Boston too, just submitted my supplental, so don't know what my chances are. I got my B.S already, so I'm applying as a transfer student.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am! Just got a letter today saying they needed my midterm grades (even though they dont come out until december?)

Um, I'm also applying to USIP, ACP & URI.

I am! Just got a letter today saying they needed my midterm grades (even though they dont come out until december?)

Um, I'm also applying to USIP, ACP & URI.

are you in highschool right now?

gosh.. it seems like everyone who is applying there has a B.S. or are applying fresh from highschoool...

i dont think i have a good chance of getting in because i dont have a B.S. or anything... im just a prepharm student at UF... :(

Im not straight out of HS, and i don't have my BS. Im applying to MCPHS Boston as well. Im a junior at University of Pitt

im applying to boston as well.. thanks for starting this thread.. i thought I was the ONlly one out of the SDNers applying to Boston.
I have not heard anything from them.
i applied quite early. does anyone know when they will send out invitations??

im applying to boston as well.. thanks for starting this thread.. i thought I was the ONlly one out of the SDNers applying to Boston.
I have not heard anything from them.
i applied quite early. does anyone know when they will send out invitations??

i actually called them yesterday and they said that they havent sent out any invitation letters yet but they will soon..

when did you apply? are you a highschool student or a college student? do you have a b.s.?

where else are u applying to?

Im not straight out of HS, and i don't have my BS. Im applying to MCPHS Boston as well. Im a junior at University of Pitt

o yayyyy.. FINALY someones like me.. haha

where else are you applying to? did u send in everything yet?

I am applying to there as well......I'm from Florida, transfer student, no BS/BA :(

o yayyyy.. FINALY someones like me.. haha

where else are you applying to? did u send in everything yet?

well. i sent my application through pharmcas.. so late july?? and their supplemental was basically a signature so I did that prety early too..
i was extremely confused with their application process for a while..

so... they had the pharmcas and a one page supplemental right?
I am a transfer student from UC Davis..
Graduated with a B.S

im from florida too! do u go to UF?
No I go to FGCU....I commute from Port Charlotte. Do you go to UF? I applied there for the pharmacy program, but I don't think I will get in because of my stats. But I heard they have an excellent program!! Nice to meet you!

Hi

I currently attend MCPHS - Boston, so feel free to PM me with questions if necessary and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible while keeping in perspective with my busy schedule~
I transferred into MCPHS Boston 2 years ago without a degree from an out of state university; many of my classmates who transferred in already hold degrees but it's not an absolute to state that you can't get in if you don't have a degree. Many of my classmates who transferred in have attended school in this area; I know a few people from Tufts university, Boston College and Boston University. I also have many classmates from Texas, California, and Florida; so it's a relatively geographically diverse school.

good luck with the application process!

I think I may know some of the students who went to Tufts :)