Anyone applying to UCONN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

airrmaxx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted today into UCONN PT program. I was just wondering if anyone else is considering the program or have been accepted. I am hella excited!

Members don't see this ad.

I got into Drexel, Sacred Heart and UConn...still waiting to hear back from Delaware and Pittsburgh, but I'm probably going to end up going to UConn. Pretty excited...

I got into Drexel, Sacred Heart and UConn...still waiting to hear back from Delaware and Pittsburgh, but I'm probably going to end up going to UConn. Pretty excited...

Maybe I'll see you there. I am 90% sure, pending on acceptances to Columbia, Duke or NYU.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to UCONN too! I'm pretty sure I'll be going there...but I heard there's not much to do in Storrs!

I got accepted to UCONN too! I'm pretty sure I'll be going there...but I heard there's not much to do in Storrs!

Hey kgrace,

not sure who you talked to.....but I did my undergrad at uconn, and there is ALOT to do there. The campus is like its own city, and the student union is effin awesome. I mean if your lookin to get into trouble on the weekends, I promise youll find it. I did lol. With like 25 thousand students living on or within 1 mile from campus, its hard not to find something to do. Always dorm parties. As for sports and recreation, the rec center is massive...volleyball, 4 or 5 basketball courts, badmitton court set up on 2 of the basketball courts, a huge indoor rock climbing thing, lets see 4 pristine raquetball courts, a ridiculous amount of intramural sports, yea...theres alot to do lol

Hey kgrace,

not sure who you talked to.....but I did my undergrad at uconn, and there is ALOT to do there. The campus is like its own city, and the student union is effin awesome. I mean if your lookin to get into trouble on the weekends, I promise youll find it. I did lol. With like 25 thousand students living on or within 1 mile from campus, its hard not to find something to do. Always dorm parties. As for sports and recreation, the rec center is massive...volleyball, 4 or 5 basketball courts, badmitton court set up on 2 of the basketball courts, a huge indoor rock climbing thing, lets see 4 pristine raquetball courts, a ridiculous amount of intramural sports, yea...theres alot to do lol

PTPassion,
Haha, I'm glad to hear that!! I'm expecting to be spending a lot of time studying and what not in the PT program, but I did my undergrad at Wisconsin and I'm used to a lot going on! I'm planning on checking out the campus soon.