Anyone been admitted yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scorp

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's probably way to early for this but, has anyone been admitted yet? I'm especially curious about EDP applicants. Since the Oct. 1 deadline for notification is approaching, I was wondering if anyone has heard whether they've been accepted, rejected or placed in the regular applicant pool? Also, has anyone heard if they've pushed back the notification deadline for EDP applicants? Any information would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

I think most EDP deadlines are pushed back. My school didn't even give a new deadline and although they were going to try to keep
Oct 1, their first interviews aren't even until Sep 26.

Well, I'm an EDP applicant to the University of Maryland and my interview is tomorrow morning. They're planning to give me an answer before October 1st, as far as I know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know at least one EDP person who's interviewing at Kentucky today. UK usually calls with a verdict in a matter of three to five days, so I suspect some will be admitted by this time next week.

Then, when they're done with these EDP guys, maybe it'll finally be my turn. :)

to kltmd: Good luck with your Maryland interview!!

I was interviewed at Cornell for ED 10 days ago and haven't heard anything yet. Cornell supposedly only has 3 ED applicants this year and they finished interviewing yesterday so I expect they will let us know next week.

Wow, Cornell EDP? That's either really brave. Good luck!

I guess there's some movement going on since fishtolive from the I'm in!!! thread has got an acceptance as an EDP applicant. Didn't say from where though. Soon enough other EDP's will learn their fate. Good luck to everyone.