About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

Anyone crazy enough to...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by n618ft, May 19, 2008.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. n618ft

n618ft

Medical Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Has anyone taken the MCATs without having completed organic 1 and 2? I was looking at the idea of taking it 1/2 way through organic one... I was just thinking of looking over some of the basic principles of orgo 2 and diving right in. I've heard some tall tales of this being done before but wanted to see if anyone on here has experienced this. :confused:
  2. Archdelux

Archdelux Junior Member

Academic Administration
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    well, only 25% of the biological sciences is orgo. Presumably if you didn't know anything and completely guessed on all the orgo questions you should statistically get 25% correct (assuming you don't know anything - most likely you'll know the answer to at least a few Qs) which means if you ace the bio, you're looking at 81.25% of correct answers in the biological sciences section without knowing any orgo whatsoever..
  3. cwfergus

cwfergus

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I write sept 5th and i have never taken orgo at all. I just finished my first year
    soo atleast you'll have half of orgo 1!