Anyone else feeling this way?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chicagodoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the MCAT this saturday. I am applying to DO programs and my scores have fluctuated really badly. I have gotten a 30 only once, the rest have been anywhere from 27- 20 and below. I have had a really bad experience thus far and havent been consistent. I have no idea where I am going to land. Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing anything like this.

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking the MCAT this saturday. I am applying to DO programs and my scores have fluctuated really badly. I have gotten a 30 only once, the rest have been anywhere from 27- 20 and below. I have had a really bad experience thus far and havent been consistent. I have no idea where I am going to land. Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing anything like this.

I will be taking the MCAT this Friday and was quite happy when I was getting 27s earlier on until one of my practice test scores plummeted to a 24. I'm totally freaking out. You're not alone, and if this is your first time taking the test, you can always take it again at which time you will be better prepared.

What have you been using though? I have been using Barrons which is not too hard. I got destroyed by the free AAMC test and did ok with the EMcat exam. I am taking princeton review tonight. I am worried that I am going to make a combined score of 10 or something.. lol..the only thing consistent has been my verbal with an average of 12. The rest has been 6's 7's and lower even 5s ...Im scared as all hell.