Anyone else get the vibe that your professors hate you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Post your pic. let us judge if you are "sooo attractive" or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Post your pic. let us judge if you are "sooo attractive" or not.

Do you really think i'm going to post a pic of myself with a thread like this? How about no although imagery is the next best thing. Imagine a 6'2 200 lbs 12%bf chizled face, blue eyes, glowing skin, and a nice jaw line.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you really think i'm going to post a pic of myself with a thread like this? How about no although imagery is the next best thing. Imagine a 6'2 200 lbs 12%bf chizled face, blue eyes, glowing skin, and a nice jaw line.
LOL I'm not the one stating I am "gorgeous".

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I think they should do a personality test for med school, much like many corporations do for jobs. Such tests are less about actually measuring personality and more about providing answers that are not social or career suicide. Basically they gauge how apt you are when it comes to basic moral choices and social situations. And yet, an amazingly high number of people perform quite poorly. I'd be curious to see how such a test would shake up the matriculant pool.

Yes, so let's impose moral codes and choices upon physicians. That will work because surely all reasonable/ethical/"good" people share the same moral code. :rolleyes: Oh and introvert = completely socially inept and not a good physician (other than introverted v. extroverted, what do your portend you will get from a MBI, the most commonly used personality instrument, with regards to social situations?).

LOL I'm not the one stating I am "gorgeous".

I never said that but that's old new. Did you even read my most current posts? I'm having dinner with her tomorrow night, it was originally planned at her condo but she ended up changing don't know why.

Lol that this thread is still going.

It is what it is she invited me to dinner tomorrow night so she can recruit me for research :) either way it's a win win for me

Don't worry about the streets of Gotham. Alfred, Barbara, and I can handle it.

Reactions: 3 users
FYI I got the highest score on the exam an 86% class average was 63%. Lets just say there isn't a hateful bone left in her body.

Let's just say there isn't a humble bone left in your body.

Gooby plz

yes plz

Edit: I don't think having dinner with her is going to help you seeing as she'll get a glimpse of your personality and all...

Reactions: 1 users
No pics in this thread....lame......

Members don't see this ad :)
This isn't supposed to be an amusing topic but rather serious one. Not to turn this into a sexist argument but it's only with the female professors. Every male professor i've had seemed to actually like me. The female ones blow me off when I ask questions, throw papers rather than hand them to me, and give me dirty looks. However what i'm concerned most about is when comparing papers with other students I get points marked off for reasons another student didn't. Told a few of my peers about this problem and most of them said it's probably because they're attracted to you. I don't feel this to be the case but it's not something i'm not considering a possibility.

@anastamoses is that that you?

As expected it's being taken out of context. I am a reserved individual in class, I ask a few questions and leave. My freshman year I had to complain to the dean about my professor that kept touching my shoulder randomly when she was lecturing.

This isn't supposed to be an amusing topic but rather serious one. Not to turn this into a sexist argument but it's only with the female professors. Every male professor i've had seemed to actually like me. The female ones blow me off when I ask questions, throw papers rather than hand them to me, and give me dirty looks. However what i'm concerned most about is when comparing papers with other students I get points marked off for reasons another student didn't. Told a few of my peers about this problem and most of them said it's probably because they're attracted to you. I don't feel this to be the case but it's not something i'm not considering a possibility.

I agree because I forgot what the average sdn'er pre med student is. Never had a gf and carries his orgo book around attempting to pick up chicks. Time to go to bed now I was legitimately concerned about this and clearly stated that I didn't think they were attracted to me but wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

And they have the nerve to say millenials are full-blown narcissists.

Last edited:
It's as if there is some sort of bait and switch going on in these threads. Toward the end all I've really learned was how awesome, beautiful, and superior the OPs are.

Waiting for update, op will surely deliver.
8eSoPGY.png

I just got my first research gig :) everything did go better than expected

I just got my first research gig :) everything did go better than expected

Pretty sure the research gig I just landed (even though I'm hella ugly) is far superior to yours.

I'll let you see my Batcave if you let me see yours......

My professors have been very supportive and generous. Females and males.

Batman, I wouldn't be surprised if one female prof was disregarding you based on your theory but 2+...begins to sound like maybe something else is up.

My professors don't hate me anymore which is nice.

Now available on SDN...

Batman Returns: February 2015

Reactions: 5 users
Why is this thread back??

It sounds like she made his Dark Knight rise.

I've never had this problem. The worst teachers I've had are male and old. I've had one bad female teacher, but she was to everyone.

If women in general give you dirty looks, it sounds like a you thing.

The "attraction" could lead to a restraining order, which would look bad on a app. Maybe take male only classes from here on out.

:pompous: The Detective Spirit solves another one!