Anyone else sit in the back of the class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The people who sit in the front of my classes are really annoying........as if somehow sitting in the front helps you comprehend the material better. Honestly, I sit in the very back and barely make it through lectures awake. I then go home, not having a clue about what the teacher talked about, and read up in my books. I learn so much better by myself than in a classroom/lab setting, and I think that may be a product of being home schooled in my early years. Math classes are really the only class where I want/need to pay attention

Members don't see this ad.

I always sit in the back of the class, cant stand all the tryhard pretentious gunners trying to make friends with the professor, and asking people what grades they got, if they have old tests or test banks, ect.

I go to a smaller school so our classes might have 30-60 people. In the larger theater type classrooms, I'd sit in the middle of the class because it doesn't really matter.

I'd sit in the front row on the left side if the prof wrote on boards left to right instead of just one board.

For the classes where it was just one board, id sit on the right side of the room where I could clearly see the board.